The Define 7 XL sets a new standard for what you should expect from a full tower case in terms of modularity, flexibility and ease of use.
Plenty of room for massive builds
- Use the Open Layout for more headroom and gargantuan water-cooling with radiators up to 480 mm in front or top and 280 mm in the base
- Spacious, extensively adaptable dual-layout interior easily accommodates large motherboards up to E-ATX and SSI-EEB
- Two 5.25” ODD bays can be converted to an additional front fan mount with filtered louver covering
- Ventilated PSU shroud with two-part removable cover
- Ultra-slim Nexus+ 2 fan hub connects up to three PWM fans and six 3-pin fans
Superlative storage possibilities
- Mount up to 18 HDD/SSDs plus five SSDs in the Storage Layout (6 HDD/SSD trays + 2 SSD brackets + 2 multi-brackets included)
- Detachable PSU cable shield and integrated cable guides with Velcro straps further simplify cable management behind the board
- Sturdy new HDD cage design with vibration damped trays
- 13 pass-through holes with ten rubber grommets and two removable covers make for clean cable routing regardless of motherboard size
Airflow and cooling
- Outstanding cooling capacity with a total of 9 x 140 mm or 11 x 120 mm fan mounts and three preinstalled Dynamic X2 GP-14 fans
- Easy-to-clean high airflow nylon filters with full PSU coverage and convenient front access
- The two 5.25" ODD bays can be converted to an additional front fan mount with filtered louver covering
Silence-optimized construction with industrial sound-damped front, top, and side panels.
USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C with fast charging support and speeds up to 10Gbps.
Easily holds your SSI-EEB motherboard.
Top panel effortlessly swaps from sound damped solid steel to filtered ventilation.
Versatile new Multibracket
The included Multibrackets lets you convert any unused fan position to an HDD, SSD or pump mount.
THIS PRODUCT IS IN EUROPE, TO BE SHIP HERE IN THE UAE