TitanX is an industrial-grade, high-performance and FFF/FDM-optimized ABS based engineering filament. TitanX is the evolution of ABS into a warp-free filament with unsurpassed mechanical properties and is extremely suitable for 3D printing large scale and high precision engineering objects. TitanX is truly FFF/FDM-optimized as it has zero warping, a perfect interlayer adhesion and can be printed directly on a heated glass plate without any adhesives or tapes to be used.
- Warp-free printing and no deformation after cooling
- Optimized filament flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Excellent adhesion to heated glass plate, Kapton tape, PET tape and Formfutura EasyPad
- Greatly improved mechanical properties and strength
- High impact resistance
- Much less smell compared to when printing with “normal” ABS-based filaments
- Printing with remarkable fine detail
General printing guidelines *
Nozzle size: ? 0.15mm
Print temp: ± 240 - 260° C
Heat bed: ± 80 - 90° C
Layer height: ? 0.1mm
Print speed: Medium
Fan speed: 0-25%
Flow rate: ± 106%
Retraction: Yes ± 5mm
Experience level: Beginner / Intermediate
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
This filament is compliant to below listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
*) This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above described products.
THIS PRODUCT IS IN EUROPE, TO BE SHIP HERE IN THE UAE