Fujitsu’s KBPC PX ECO keyboard is the perfect contribution to Green IT. The keyboard is made out of 45% renewable raw material with a USB cable which is free of PVC. In addition, the KBPC PX ECO offers all comfort and ergonomics of a first-class level and attracts attention with its impressive modern design and useful extras. Gain more comfort with 5 additional function keys to start applications with only one key stroke. Increase comfort with the attachable palm rest. The power-on switch is always close at hand even if the PC itself is difficult to reach or is placed deliberately out of reach for data security reasons.
- Connects to every PC with standard USB interface;
- Additional function keys for quick use of applications;
- Power-on key.
- Replaced 45% of plastic material by renewable resources;
- Renewable plastic material is 100% biodegradable;
- Remarkable reduction of the CO2 footprint;
- Keyboard bottom part: 100% made of bio based material (Cellulose);
- Keyboard hand rest: 100% made of wood based material (Lignin);
- Made in Germany quality;
- PVC free USB cable.
- Stress free and effective use through high contrast keys, ergonomic key design and a soft pressure point;
- Palm rest for better ergonomics included.
- Customize your keyboard with a specific logo;
- Specific keycap inscriptions for your specific designs.
Modern production technology
- Abrasion-proof keys by using laser printing technology for the keycaps;
- Fully automated production line;
- The highest quality coupled with the best price/performance ratio, guaranteed.
THIS PRODUCT IS IN EUROPE, TO BE SHIP HERE IN THE UAE