Product description: Khadas VIM3L - ARM Cortex A55 Quad-Core 1.9 GHz WiFi + 2 GB RAM + 16 GB eMMC
High-performance minicomputer with advanced Amlogic S905D3-N0N quad-core Cortex-A55 1.9 GHz processor and 2 GB LPDDR4 RAM. It is equipped with 16 GB of eMMC memory. It has a built-in WiFi and Bluetooth module in version 5.0. The device has two USB type A (3.0 and 2.0) and one USB-C 2.0 OTG, compatible with the PD standard. VIM3L also has 40 GPIO pins, HDMI and Ethernet ports and 2 line MIPI CSI camera connector.
Khadas VIM3L with two IPEX antennas for Bluetooth and WiFi.
VIM3L offers the possibility to install the selected operating system.
Khadas VIM3L operating systems
VIM3L has pre-installed Android 9.0, which can be updated wirelessly with OTA technology. Khadas Minicomputer is also compatible with CoreELEC and Ubuntu XFCE 18.04.
More information about operating systems can be found on the manufacturer's website.
Back to the cult games
Khadas VIM3L, after installing the appropriate program(Lakka, CoreELEC) to emulate console games, allows you to return to the cult titles that have been breaking popularity records for years. It's time to start a sentimental journey!
VIM3L allows you to return to classic games.
VIM3L is compatible with 4K HDR10+ technology.
High image quality
The Khadas VIM3L supports 4K HDR10+ technology for high quality, detailed video at up to 75 fps.
What do I need to use Khadas VIM3L?
- Power supply with USB plug type C - The manufacturer recommends power supplies with 5 V and a current capacity of at least 2 A.
- HDMI cable - needed to connect VIM3L to a monitor.
- Mouse and keyboard - necessary for convenient data entry into the device.
Easily accessible connectors make it easy to connect peripherals to the minicomputer.
VIM3L communication connectors - top view.
Khadas VIM3L Khadas diagram - view from underneath.
Khadas VIM3L communication ports characteristics
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 type A connectors allow you to connect external devices such as a mouse or keyboard. VIM3L has one USB 2.0 (500 mA) and one USB 3.0 (900 mA) port.
- The VIM3L has one USB 2.0 (500 mA) and one USB 3.0 (900 mA) USB port.
- RJ-45 connector for LAN connection.
- WiFi module allowing to use 802.11b/g/n/acwireless transmission with RSDB.
- Bluetooth module in the version supporting Bluetooth 5.0 standard.
- 40-pin GPIO connector - general purpose inputs/outputs, supporting, among others, interfaces: I2C, I2S, UART, ADC.
- MicroSD card slot for using additional storage media.
- HDMI port compatible with CEC function.
Khadas VIM3L and Raspberry Pi 4B specification and comparisonBasic information Model Raspberry Pi 4 model B Khadas VIM3L Edition 6 - 2019 r. 2019 r. Technical specification Chipset processor Broadcom BCM2711 64-bit Amlogic S905D3-N0N Core Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A73 Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A55 Operating systems Linux Raspbian Windows 10 loT Android 9.0 CoreELEC Ubuntu XFCE 18.04 Clocking 1.5 GHz 1.9 GHz Architecture ARMv8-A - Memory RAM Three versions
- 2 GB LPDDR4
- 4 GB LPDDR4
- 5.0 V / 3 A via USB C
- 5 V by GPIO
- PoE by means of additional overlay
- 5.0 V to 20 V via USB C
- Khadas manufacturer's website
- User guide
- GitHub Repository
- Khadas Technical Support
THIS PRODUCT IS IN EUROPE, TO BE SHIP HERE IN THE UAE