The Supermicro UIO AOC-USAS-S8i and AOC-USAS-S8iR feature 8 internal SAS ports for Power Efficiency, Performance, Flexibility, and Data Protection. With an integrated power-efficient, high-performance Intel® IOP348 I/O Processor, our AOC-USAS-S8i and AOC-USAS-S8iR RAID cards are storage system-on-a-card that deliver enterprise class SAS and IOP RAID with significant flexibility and interoperability.
These UIO RAID cards address the growing demand for increased data throughput and scalability requirement across the mid-range to enterprise-class server platforms. With the on board iButton, the AOC-USAS-S8iR supports RAID 5, 6 and 50 plus all the RAID levels that the AOC-USAS-S8i supports.
With the option of battery backup unit, this provides cached data protection and allows system builders to protect cached data even during the most catastrophic system failures.
- PCI-E SAS controller with Intel IOP348 processor
- 8-port (internal) 3Gb/s per port
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 10
- On board hardware IO Processor
- 128MB 533MHz DDR2 on-card cache
- Automatically negotiates PCI-E link widths
- Power management support
- Supports 1.5 and 3.0 Gb/s SAS and SATA data transfer rates
- Port independent auto-negotiation
- Supports SSP, SMP, STP and SATA protocols
- OS Support : Windows 2000/XP/2003, RedHat Enterprise and SUSE Linux
THIS PRODUCT IS IN EUROPE, TO BE SHIP HERE IN THE UAE