Read-centric SSD with exceptional I/O and latency predictability
Kingston’s Data Centre 450R (DC450R) is a high-performance 6Gbps SATA SSD with 3D TLC NAND, designed for read-centric application workloads. This streamlined SSD delivers on performance while providing exceptional I/O and latency predictability, a requirement now amongst data-centre class SSDs. Built to Kingston’s strict QoS requirements, the DC450R is designed to ensure performance consistency over a wide range of read-intensive and read-caching workloads
Enterprise Data Centre SSD
Delivering your business demands for 24/7 uptime and reliability. Kingston’s DC450R presents a specifically focused feature set that enables data centres to select the most cost effective SSD for their workload(s). Businesses require results in order to deliver on products, solutions and service level agreements (SLAs). Kingston’s DC450R is designed to deliver on these expectations.
A strategically optimised SSD designed with a streamlined, focused feature set for read-centric applications. This enables data centres to select an SSD tailored for workloads without overspending on more expensive write-intensive SSDs. It delivers I/O speeds and response times (latency) to ensure high levels of performance in the working application and downstream at the user interface.
It is ideal for Content Delivery Networks (CDN), edge computing applications and a wide array of software-defined storage architectures. DC450R gives system builders and cloud providers a high-performance, low-cost SSD standard that they can count on. Capacities* from 480GB, 960GB, 1.92TB, 3.84TB.
- Content Delivery Networks (CDN)
- Edge computing
- Cloud service providers
- High-speed databases
- SQL server reporting services (SSRS)
- Read-centric design for performance in high-read applications
- Predictable random I/O performance and latencies
- Configurable over-provisioning
- Streamlined performance to strategically optimise business needs
* Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
The cryptographic functions mentioned in the present section are implemented in the firmware of the product. The cryptographic functions of the firmware can be changed only during the manufacturing process and cannot be changed by a standard user. The product is designed for installation by the user in accordance with the step-by-step instructions in the installation user guide supplied with the product. It can therefore be used without further substantial support from the supplier.
THIS PRODUCT IS IN EUROPE, TO BE SHIP HERE IN THE UAE