Alpinus Dragon High Tactical trekking shoes graphite-red GR43305
- Alpinus Dragon High Tactical high trekking shoes are perfect for walks and mountain climbing on intermediate paths in spring, summer and autumn.
- The model guarantees excellent cushioning, great grip on both dry and wet surfaces, and at the same time high abrasion resistance, thanks to the Vibram® sole.
- All this is due to the innovative composition of the sole and tread design.
- Increased resistance to leaking thanks to the impregnation of the outer layer of the upper made of natural leather with a thickness of 1.6 / 1.8 mm and nylon, the Hydrotex membrane and the Full Tounge construction, which combines the tongue of the shoe with the upper.
- An additional advantage of the model is a soft and contoured inner liner and a membrane that allows air to circulate and eliminates the formation of a favorable environment for bacteria and fungi.
- Reflective elements on the belt loop.
- Vibram® - a strong and abrasion-resistant sole, which thanks to the materials used in the production and the tread system provides traction on both dry and wet surfaces.
- Hydrotex - a technical membrane that works in two ways - on the one hand it drains water from the inside of the shoe, and on the other, it protects the inside against water ingress from outside.
- Hell Fit - perfectly contoured internal structure of the shoe ensuring comfort and preventing movement in the heel area, which reduces the risk of abrasions.
- Full Tounge - integration of the tongue with the upper of the shoe.
- Alpinus Safety - a product containing reflective elements.
THIS PRODUCT IS IN EUROPE, TO BE SHIP HERE IN THE UAE