- Reliable delivery
- Genuine goods
- Secure payments
- Simple returns
- 5MP and 30M Night Vision Range: With the 5MP Super HD resolution and a night vision up to 30 meters, you get twice as good picture quality as 1080P and 720P. Now you don’t have to struggle to see enough details.
- Simple plug and play PoE system: connect the cameras to the PoE NVR via a single Ethernet cable, and you can enjoy them from the HDMI monitor. It’s just as easy as an analogue camera kit.
- Stable and lossless video quality: Unlike a CCTV DVR system, the videos will not suffer any loss of image quality due to the cables. The digital signal maintains its high 5MP image resolution when transmitted over the Ethernet cables of up to 100 meters.
- Hard drive storage and: The preloaded 2TB HDD lets you save about 10 days without overwriting. Without opening the NVR, you can also connect an external 4TB hard drive via its e-SATA port.
- Remote access and compatible with Reolink cameras: Live broadcasts you can get anywhere on iOS and Android devices with the FREE Reolink app. With 8 PoE ports on the NVR, this surveillance system can work with a maximum of 8 Reolink cameras. You can even select and add 4 more cameras.
8CH PoE NVR and Four Dome IP Cameras Business and Home Surveillance Camera System
The RLK8-420D4 comes with an 8-channel 4MP PoE network video recorder and four weatherproof 1440p dome IP cameras as well as a pre-installed 2TB hard drive for 24/7 video recording of motion detection. The high 1440p resolution gives you videos in super HD quality, much sharper than 1080p and 720p. In addition, the security system provides 2 network connections, with and without a network. It does not strain your home network and transmits video streaming stable over the Internet. A real plug and play system where you can complete all the steps yourself (DIY). It works with all Reolink PoE IP cameras indoors and outdoors, including RLC-410/410S/411/411S/420/422/423
PoE Security Network Video Recorder Specifications
IP Video Input: Support 8 IP Cameras
Video outputs: VGA, HDMI with monitor or HDTV
Compression format: H.264
Recording mode: Recording around the clock / Motion detection recording
Recording: Liquid recording without losing a second
Playback: 4 cameras simultaneously
Hard drive capacity: 2TB pre-installed (support up to 4TB)
Network interface: RJ45 x 1
Power over Ethernet connections: RJ45 x 8
USB 2.0 x 2 interface
Remote access: iPhone/Android phone, Windows/Mac PC
PoE IP Surveillance Camera Specifications
Image sensor: 1/3″ 4Megapixel CMOS (2560 x 1440)
IR LEDs: RLC-420 24pcs.
Night vision: 65-100 feet
Power supply: power supply via Ethernet
PoE – Easy to set up, even for beginners PoE – Easy to set up, even for beginners.
A real plug and play security system! It features PoE (Power over Ethernet) so a single network cable connects each of the IP cameras to the NVR for both power and video signal transmission.
Imported from EU to UAE