- Reliable delivery
- Genuine goods
- Secure payments
- Simple returns
- Digital display shows the level of carbon monoxide the device is detecting. Peak level button shows the peak CO level to be recorded by the alarm since the last reset.
- Sensor type: Acoustic (85 dB) and optical (red LED) alarm, alarm signal volume: approx. 85 dB (from 3 m distance), LED control lights (red = alarm, green = in operation).
- Detection range: up to 60 m2 within a room (can be mounted on the wall or on a flat surface). At least 1.5 m above the ground. Please do not install in places with draughts (fan or air conditioning unit).
- Use: Smoke alarm works on the basis of the scattered light principle, carbon monoxide detector is suitable for early detection of increased concentrations of carbon monoxide in private spaces (living rooms, garages, cellars and caravans, etc.).
- Power supply: 3 x AA 1.5 V batteries (not included in the box contents).
The carbon monoxide detector thus offers protection against 2 potentially deadly threats in a single device – smoke and carbon monoxide.
The carbon monoxide detector sensor also continuously monitors the carbon monoxide content in the environment and provides an early warning when a critical CO value is reached.
It features photo-optical sensor technology for reliable detection of fire smoke during the formation phase.
Loud alarm (85 decibels).
Standby current: <50 uA (without LCD); <200 uA (with LCD).
Alarm current: <75 mA.
Environmental operating conditions: 0 ~ 45 °C, 20 ~ 90 % R.H. Powered by
3 x AA batteries (not included). No batteries included in box contents.
The test / reset button will silence the alarm.
1 x carbon monoxide detector.
2 x screws.
1 x user guide (English language not guaranteed).
Imported from EU to UAE